Monday, April 1, 2013

Instagram | oceanelyse


I'm always documenting my life in various mediums, recently I got my first iPhone, and the camera and Instagram app has been a really fun, easy, and useful way to photograph and share my everyday life. Here is a roundup of some favorite images I've taken with Instagram the first couple months. Follow me @oceanelyse.

Found Wave

Blue Sea

Into the Woods

Hidden Paradise Kaneohe

Raindrops

Solitude in Kona

Verde

Sherwood Forest

Veiled Chameleon

Epic Koko Head Hike

Going for a Sunset Swim

Sand

Lone Tire Swing

Morning Sunshine

Tobey's Lair

Tourist Underwater

Stream and Sky

Sundown at the Park

Magic Sands

Wildflower's Last Light

Perfect Day

Rainbow Eucalyptus

Mother and Child

Mariner's Ridge Trail

Birthday beach day at Makapu'u

Wa'ahila Ridge Park

Stormy day, Mokulua Islands

Spring Daffodils

Dew drops on Chives

Kailua Reflection

Golden hour

Makapu'u Lookout

1 comment:

Cayce Smith said...

Wow, I *LOVE* these! Amazing.