Friday, August 10, 2012

Jett's Birth


On July 30th, 2012 at 12:20am one of my best friends in the world, Nicole Prince, along with her loving fiancee Justus Keliehor, gave birth to their son Jett Michael Ea Keliehor. Weighing in at 7 lbs 2 ounces, he's the most gorgeous, peaceful baby boy I've ever seen. I was by their side throughout her labor lasting all day long on her own 27th birthday, supporting her in the delivery room with Justus, the midwife and nurse, as she naturally gave birth to baby Jett, while their excited mom's, family and friends waited patiently to meet the little bundle of joy. Witnessing the miracle of life was such a blessing for me and one of the most incredible experiences of my life to date. The love and energy in the room as a new life begins is an awe-inspiring feeling and I invite you to share in the experience through this photo-journal of Jett's birth day. 



















1 comment:

Cayce Smith said...

Aw, these are beautiful!