Friday, July 27, 2007

Clear Blue



I put together an assortment of underwater images I have taken over the past couple of years into an essay. Interactions formed as a result of this incredible clear blue liquid that gives us life above and below the surface of water.



Circling Life



Searching



Waiting



Relaxation



Sinking through Space



Scale



Sitting in Limbo



A Strand of Seaweed



Treading through Turquoise



Thickness of a Wave



Underwater Dance Party



Deep

When I am at the ocean, or really any body of water, I feel at peace. This deep connection with water gives me an understanding of my place in the universe. Ever flowing and serene, it gives birth to the world and the manifestation of things- of life, creativity, and ideas.

1 comment:

iamkatia said...

Wow... some of these water shots are amazing...